Dozens of useful built-in reports are included in the SEQOS package to facilitate warehouse operation.
The comprehensive reports have been developed over many years from requests by SEQOS users.
- Ability to include/exclude columns in reports
- Run automatically at end of day, end of week, end of month
- Print to PDF file to view with Acrobat Reader
- Export report contents to Excel spreadsheet cells
- Configure email recipients for PDF file and Excel reports
The SEQOS Report Wizard is an easy step-by-step tool that quickly generates simple reports.
The steps are:
- The type of report chosen from a list: Stock, Orders, etc.
- Selection Criteria to match records for the report
- Columns to show on the report
- Sort records
- Subtotals and totals
The results can be printed as a report, graphed, or exported to Excel.
For complex customised reports, use a Report Writer application with ODBC access to SEQOS data records.
KPI Reports and Charts
KPI Reports and Charts assist with warehouse performance measurement.
KPI Reports are configured using the SEQOS Report Wizard tool and entering criteria to determine if a KPI is met or fails. As different clients often have different KPI requirements, the ability to configure the rules for KPI reports is very useful.
Excel Charts are generated by SEQOS to compare operational transactions and location usage, by day, week or month with year-by-year comparison. The charts are useful for tracking staff performance, supplier and transport company performance, stock throughput and transaction charging.
- Receipts (ordered and received quantities)
- Supplier Returns
- Repack Product function
- Sales Orders (ordered, picked, and nil-picked)
- Customer Returns
- Putaway function
- Replenishment function
- Location Usage
- Transaction Charging
The Location Heatmap graphically shows the relative position of each location in the warehouse, or locations selected for the report, with different intensities of colour indicating the relative quantities for a range of dates. (The data range associated with the range of colour intensities is bracketed in the list bexlow).
- Current stock quantity at each location (Empty/smallest quantity to largest quantity)
- Usage percentage compared to total available at each location (0% to 100% used)
- Relative age of stock (Newest to oldest stock)
- Expiry date of stock (Locations with expired stock shown in red)
- Replenishment number of visits (Least visits to most visits)
- Picking number of visist (Least visits to most visits)
Billing Reports may be generated for charging warehouse services including transactions and space utilisation. 3rd Party Logistics providers often derive their income from their clients by charging for transactions and/or space.
- Supplier Returns
- Order Picking and Packing
- Customer Returns
Daily, weekly, or monthly charges.
Charges for different products or groups of products may be configured.
- Purchase Order Creation and Maintenance
- Sales Order Creation and Maintanance
- Proof of Delivery
- Miscellaneous Services (e.g. Container Unloading, Shrink-wrapping)
Location Storaage Charges by location, groups of locations, products, groups of products, unit of measure.
All charges may have a budget and maximum for that budget, then an excess applied when the maximum is exceeded. For example, a client might be charged for processing 100 orders per day, then a charge per order if 100 is exceeded.
ODBC Open Database Connectivity
SEQOS data records are accessible through industry standard ODBC.
User-friendly table names and field names combined with the SEQOS documentation make it easy to create useful customised reports to suit your business requirements.
Table keys for the most popular searches are included as standard.
Reporting tools used by some clients include Crystal Report Writer, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
SEQOS can also update other databases with every transaction in real-time, for example, as each line item in an order is picked, an Oracle database can be directly updated.
Prior to generating a report, a Selection Criteria screen prompts the operator for entry to match data records for the report.
Five separate Selection Criteria screens are available.
- Stock on Hand
- Stock Transactions
- Purchase Orders and Receipts
- Sales Orders
- Packing and Despatch
For example, a stock report will show the "Stock on Hand" selection criteria screen. The operator can match stock records for the report by entering criteria such as product codes and/or location codes and/or stock statuses as well as many other attribute values.
For reports that are generated very often, the selection criteria can be saved. For example, for a report that prints yesterday's picked orders, a Sales Orders selection criteria with date range of "yesterday" can be saved. The operator simply selects the report without having to enter any record selection criteria.